Episode #10: Yana Ballod
Yana Ballod is an international lawyer and project manager. She has worked in international legal development before becoming an attorney in Ukraine. Yana is advocating for mental health awareness and speaks openly about her own experience with mental health. Recently she published a fiction book about it in Ukrainian "Lost inside of myself. How to live with bipolarity".
Bulletpoints of our conversation are:
- what does ist mean to live with bipolarity?
- what is a frame of approching someone with mental issues?
- how to find the right moment to open up?
- what you do for yourself in order to make your life happier?
I am very thankful Yana for sharing such a private issue und for beeing a gast at this Podcast. She ist a very strong personality and she deserves respect for being brave and taking the battle of raising awereness about mental health isues not only within Lawyers, but in our society in general! Thank you Yana!
If you want to connect with Yana, please follow the Link: www.linkedin.com/in/yanaballod/
Here are some questions for your own selfreflexion:
- What you are profoundly greateful for in your life and why?
- What are the three things, which can makes you feel happy everytime you are doing it?
- What do you appreciate in people the most? Have you told them about it?
PS: Make sure to subscribe and share with friends!
Read more about Yaryna Oleshchuk here.