Episode #9: Dr. Anja Schäfer
Anja Schäfer is an Expert for Networking, Female Leadership, Mentor und Business Coach for Lawyers. She started her career as a lawyer at the law firm, but after 8 years she recognised, that she has enough power and knowledge to help other woman in Networking and Visibility questions. Anjas life was not easy, but she managed all the challenges life prepaired for her and took some very important lessons from it.
In this Episode we reflect on:
- Life challenges and what can we learn from it.
- Breast Cancer. Why is it important to talk about it and how can it impact your life afterwards.
- Personal boundaries, communication and self distinguishment.
"Werde Dir bewusst, dass Du so viel in der Hand hast und dass Du den Unterschied machen kannst. Wen nicht Du, wer dann? - Anja Schäfer
If you want to connect with Anja, please follow the Links below: Webseite www. anja-schaefer.eu
Here are some questions for your own selfreflection:
- What do you understand under the word "Challenge"?
- What do you consider to be your current challange in your life? How do you think, how can you grow due to this challenge?
- What was so far the most difficult for you in your life and what lessons you took from it? (Define at least 3 positive acknowledgements)
PS: Make sure to subscribe and share with friends!
Read more about Yaryna Oleshchuk here.